Intermediate: Java, Android, Go (Golang), DDD, Microservices, Nginx, Backbone, SEO, HTML, CSS, Memcache, NoSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Wordpress, Pelican, Vagrant, Ansible, Svn, Git, Graphite, StatsD, Linux, Windows.
Still New: Docker, Python, Kubernetes, HHVM, Gorilla, Yeoman, Bower, Ruby, NPM, Sass, Grunt, Symfony, Compass, MSSQL, C#/.NET.
As well as worked with APIs & security:
Google, Facebook, Tripadvisor, AOL\ICQ, EAN, Songkick, TagMan, Analytics, LoginRadius, Orbitz, GetPocket as well as writing in-house APIs.
SQL Injections, Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Session hijacking, security misconfiguration, CSRF, Working with OWASP tools, Backtrack\Kali.
Agile development using SCRUM and Kanban.
Hebrew (native), English (fluent), Spanish (fluent).
Jan 2017 - Present (Consultant & Senior Software Engineer)
- Building applications, websites, software and consulting to different companies.
- Between my clients: ResearchGate GmbH, CNature.
Dec 2015 - Present (Senior Software Engineer)
- Part of the security, performance and reliability team.
- Started with experiments and user growth in order to understand the business better.
Mar 2015 - Dec 2015 (Senior Software Engineer)
- Developed a custom camera application for Android.
- Developed a web crawler written in Go.
- Developed a mobile notification service using PHP.
Oct 2011 - Sep 2014 (Senior Software Engineer)
- Developed secure, scalable and high performance web-based system while kept the code smart and clear to ensure an efficient booking process for the customers.
- Improved unit testing project.
- Restructured www.easytobook.com to optimize for SEO and user experience.
- Coded and maintained the build and deployment procedures.
May 2011 - May 2012 (Software Engineer)
- Developed and deployed Kitchenbug’s API and Wordpress plugin.
- Developed the product's core engine.
Apr 2010 - Oct 2011 (Software Engineer)
- Responsible for 10M active users.
- Full cycle web development - from reviewing product requirements, system architecture design, hands on coding and mentoring other developers, to timely deployment, including: stress & unit testing, performance and SEO optimization - www.icq.com.
- Security advisor - validated code, searched, identified and fixed security vulnerabilities on ICQ products, protected against SQLI & XSS.
- ICQ On Site (BETA) - www.icq.com/download/icqonsite/ - Architecture design and development.
Jan 2008 - Apr 2010 (Software Engineer)
Aug 2006 - Jan 2008 (Software Engineer)
- Developed portfolio websites for customers.
Apr 2009 - Jan 2010-
System & Development Team Leader
- Direct manager of 4 soldiers - 1 developer and 3 system administrators.
- Developed warehouse management system utilizing ASP.NET (C#) and MSSQL (2005).
- Developed local Active directory for massive users & local usage, Wrote scripts (VB).
- Maintained server farm - Windows 2003, File systems, Backups, Active directory & Exchange administrator, networking - working with Cisco switches & routers, planning network environments and working with external factors.
- Received the Base Commander Honour.
Jan 2007 - Apr 2009-
System & Development Soldier
Certificate Ethical Hacker (CEH) - John Bryce, Herzeliya, Israel. (on behalf of ICQ LTD).
Advanced PHP - Interbit College, Ramat Gan, Israel. (on behalf of ICQ LTD).
PHPUnit - Interbit College, Ramat Gan, Israel. (on behalf of ICQ LTD).
Advanced networking - Routing & Switching, OSI & TCP\IP, CISCO - Israel (on behalf of the IDF).
Graduated Computers division, "Amit-Amal" high- school, Rishon Leziyon.
I like traveling & living abroad, going out to social events, getting to know different cultures, learning new languages, very interested in economy, investments, politics and of course computers and technology.